Please read these Terms of Service (‘Terms’, ‘Terms of Service’) carefully before using the LegalJobs website (the ‘Service’) operated by LegalJobs (‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘our’). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
Legal Jobs Website Usage Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Information on this website does not constitute legal advice . Always seek professional legal advice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
The use of our Legal Jobs website may require access to personal data on individuals for the following purposes:
- • Staff administration;
- • Advertising, marketing and public relations
- • Accounts and records;
- • Administration and processing of job-seekers’ personal data for the purposes of providing work-finding services, including processing using software solution providers and back office support
- • Administration and processing of clients’ personal data for the purposes of supplying/introducing job-seekers
Our agents, vendors, consultants, and other service providers may have access to information we collect through the website . Such parties are restricted from using personal information collected through the website for purposes other than to provide the requested assistance.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, credit card information or other details so that we can provide our services to you.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use such information in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on our site and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect the information we receive?
Our site is reviewed on a regular basis for security vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We do not store credit/debit card information on our systems.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use “cookies”?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
How can you opt out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
You can request to have your information removed through the the Contact Us page or email us at email@example.com
Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to complete that transaction and for record keeping purposes.
Third Party Disclosures
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information or personal data unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Transfer Of Your Personal Information
Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Retention of Your Personal Information
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Nigerian Data Protection Regulation(NDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you create a Policy with us
- You have given us consent or permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
If you are a resident of Nigeria, you have certain data protection rights under the NDPR. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
right to information about their personal data,
right to access their personal data,
right of rectification of their information,
right to withdraw consent,
right to object,
right to data portability
and right to be forgotten.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Service Providers”), to provide our Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third-parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Google Analytics, JetPack, WordPress ,is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google, JetPack and WordPress services. Google, Jetpack and WordPress may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google , Jetpack and WordPress Privacy & Terms web page:
We provide paid products and/or services on our Website. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).